> Need Advice
> Need Advice On Motherboard
Need Advice On Motherboard
It has SLI/Crossfire support, good overclocking abilities, MSI has good reliability, and it fits your budget SPBossMember Since: May 29, 2009Posts: 3745SPBossFollowForum Posts: 3745Followed by: 0Reviews: 1 Stacks: 0Forum Karma: 0#5 onboard sound could be turned off and did not interfere at all with my EWX 2496 ... looking to buy one tomorrrow :) OR if you have a choice which of the three below would u choose?http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Intel+Socket/Socket+1155+-+Intel+Z77/GIGABYTE+GA-Z77X-D3H+Intel+Z77+%28Socket+1155%29+ATX+Motherboard+?productId=49021&page=2&rqcType=http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Intel+Socket/Socket+1155+-+Intel+Z77/GIGABYTE+Z77-G1-Sniper+M3+Intel+Z77+%28Socket+1155%29+Micro-ATX+Motherboard+?productId=49018http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Intel+Socket/Socket+1155+-+Intel+Z77/MSI+Z77A-G45+Gaming+Intel+Z77+%28Socket+1155%29+ATX+Motherboard+?productId=55134 gp19Member Since: December 24, 2005Posts: 4252gp19FollowForum Posts: 4252Followed by: 0Reviews: 1 Stacks: 0Forum Motherboard prices and specifications vary tremendously. check here
Especially the Asus boards, but also MSI and Gigabyte.QuoteThe nVidia Chipset drivers are not that optimisedThat may be an issue though, didn't do any research. Last Edit: 10 September, 2003, 05:48:03 PM by Digga Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby _Shorty Hero Member Joined: 19 April, 2002 Posts: 694 Logged Banned Need Permalink CPU CPU Cooler Motherboard Memory Storage Video Card Power Supply Case Cooling Case Fans Fan Controllers Thermal Compound Drives Optical Drives Expansion Sound Cards Wired Networking Wireless Networking Displays Monitors The board I am looking at is a Gigabyte Z170-GAMING K3 Socket 1151 Z170 Express DDR4 S-ATA 600 ATX Motherboard.
Find out how these and other features will affect your system's performance. consoletrollMember Since: April 4, 2013Posts: 416consoletrollFollowForum Posts: 416Followed by: 0Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0Forum Karma: 0#9 Posted by consoletroll (416 posts) - 3 years, 8 months agoi would the get the extreme Storage? or if it's the m/b, only this particular unit may have been faulty.Based on that, and given my persoanl experiences plus all theese real good revies around (thg etc.), I would
- Permalink Ragingboar submitter 1 point 1 month ago I was thinking the i7 6900k but, with Amd's Zen cpu coming out I've deceided to hold off on the processor for now.
- Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account?
- Need advice on which motherboard and RAM to get. (Needs list included) Motherboard (or RAM/GPU maybe) don't work properly.
- Anyways, what I am asking from you guys is to help me out choose parts for what to get.
- Posts Quoted: Reply Clear All Quotes Home Minecraft Forum Off Topic Computer Science and Technology Need advice on what CPU/Motherboard to invest in (copied the thread from reddit) Previous Thread Jump
- This may seem like a silly question, how do I know if it will accept my i7 4790?
- Extra info I am a student, with one part-time job, so I don't earn much money, so my budget isn't that much!
The Big Picture What factors are most important when comparing motherboards? I live in UK so I use £ as my currency I have been thinking about investing in a GTX 1060, it's only £40 more and has 2.5GB (hehe 970) more New gaming rig...need advice on motherboard Need advice for new CPU, Motherboard, RAM and power supply Need advice on a new motherboard More resources Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware CPU, Motherboard and RAM - need suggestions/advice (gaming rig) Need advice for new CPU, GPU, Motherboard and RAM.
Ask a Question See Latest Posts TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Or, just save the money. At least I have no problems. The motherboard will be built to handle current components, so you are limited by current standards of the other components.
Also note that the previously recommended Asus A7N8X-X board is a single channel NF2-400 board as well, and runs about $8 more than the Soltek on newegg. more Related: Components PCs 1 2 3 4 Page 1 Next You Might Like Shop Tech Products at Amazon